The Cervical Quality Improvement Program (C-QuIP) is a RANZCOG Quality Assurance program originally developed as an education and audit program for certification and recertification of health professionals performing colposcopy.
C-QuIP aims to improve the care of women who are referred for colposcopy and treatment of screen detected abnormalities. This is achieved by the following:
- Providing certification and recertification programs in colposcopy
- Providing a comprehensive online education program for all professionals performing colposcopy
- Promoting best practice in colposcopy with an emphasis on safety and quality
- Encouraging audit for health professionals performing colposcopy
- Supporting practitioners in their efforts to improve their performance in colposcopy
- Linking participation to continuing professional development (CPD)